Supporting Saskatchewan People through the Covid-19 Pandemic
Thank you to everyone for doing your part, whether that’s as a front-line health worker, an essential service worker, or just staying at home and following physical distancing guidelines. It is making a difference.
Information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Call 9-1-1 immediately if you are having trouble breathing or are in an emergency situation.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
- Visit the Saskatchewan Government website for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 2-1-1 if you need help accessing mental health or addictions services, or are looking for a crisis hotline.
- If your job or business has been affected by COVID-19, find information for businesses and workers here.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
What your Saskatchewan NDP Caucus is doing:
- Advocating for smaller class sizes, so kids, teacher and school staff stay safe.
- Advocating for minimum standards in long-term care, so our seniors receive safe, dignified care.
- Calling for a "circuit breaker" to get community transmission under control, with the supports for workers and businesses to make it successful.
- Calling for a multi-sector task force so our province has a plan that works for families, businesses, First Nations and Métis communities, cities and rural areas.
- Click here to see our latest calls for action