Many families in our province are struggling to make ends meet, and the Sask. Party’s decisions are making that worse.
The Sask. Party keeps asking Saskatchewan families to pay extra … for SaskPower, for SaskTel, for SaskEnergy, for SGI, for property taxes, for camping fees in provincial parks, for tuition for college and university, and the list goes on and on.
The Sask. Party’s cuts to health care and education also mean that we’re forced to pay extra far too often. Like hiring private nursing help when health care and seniors care falls short; paying extra for class fees; or hiring a tutor when a child can’t get time with an educational assistant or one-on-one help in the classroom.
The NDP is committed to:
- Ensuring that our Crown corporations – like SaskPower, SaskEnergy, SaskTel, and SGI – help all of us out by offering high-quality services at more affordable rates.
- Making college and university more affordable and accessible.
- Properly funding health care and education, so families don’t have to keep paying extra for private help.
- Delivering safe and affordable childcare spaces for the families that need them.
- Implementing a comprehensive poverty reduction strategy